INDIA DANS THEATER
India Dans Theater was founded by Mr. Firoz Haider in the year 2009 to develop dance and movement to its maximal and generate oppurtunities for individuals to choose dance as their career.
India Dans Theater has always had a reputation for diversity, and it is one we are proud to uphold. It believes in the philosophy of "enabling people to discover themselves" and provides dance education for Kids, Adults and Professionals. The curriculum consists of various dance styles which vary from Firoz's style, Bollywood, Street Jazz & Hip Hop, to Ballet, Contemporary and Modern. The classes run throughout the year and are available for all age group. These classes are divided upto 5 levels:
LEVEL 1 - For students who wish to learn the Fundamentals of dance and accelerate rapidly.
LEVEL 2 - For students with strong Fundamental background in dance who wish to accelerate rapidly.
LEVEL 3 - For students with strong Elementary background in dance who wish to increase vocabulary.
LEVEL 4 - For students with strong Advance Elementary background in dance who wish to increase facility.
LEVEL 5 - For students and professionals with extensive experience in Intermediate who wish to deepen physical mastery.
For details of class timings and days, please click the link below:
With its unique and specialized syllabi, India Dans Theater enables even a newcomer to discover their hidden dance ability. It equips students to discover new possibilities through dance and movement.
India Dans Theater also provides a platform to students of all age group to perform on stage in its SHOWCASE which happens twice a year (Summer and Winter vacations).
India Dans Theater is one of the leading dance company in India and has core group of dancers which travel and performs all across the world.
India Dans Theater is also involved in choreographing shows, events and movies. From TV commercials to music videos, form school functions to college fiestas and from corporate shows to national and international festivals, it has given the best results in both performances and choreographies.
Currently India Dans Theater is involved in spreading”Dance as Therapy” (DAT) classes in schools, colleges and multinational companies. It is also involved in corporate shows, events, national & international festivals.
The repertoire of India Dans Theater includes:
• ONCE UPON A TIME, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• HAR KISI KO - THE JOURNEY, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• BEHIND THE STAGE, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• THE BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• DEEWANAPAN, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• JASHN, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• JAZBA, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• KATHA - TALE OF LIFE, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• PRAYER, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• THE LION KING, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• THIS IS IT – a tribute to Michael Jackson, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• MOVEMENT, Choreographey by Firoz Haider
• SPACE, Choreographed by Firoz Haider
• SMOKING KILLS, Choreography by Firoz Haider
• BOLLYWOOD HUNGAMA, Choreographyby Firoz Haider
• IF I RISE, Choreographed by Firoz Haider
Some of the corporate work includes:
• Innaugral of The Integrated Gas Tanker Simulator, The Taj, Mumbai
• Strategic Forces Command, New Delhi
• Transcon 09, AIIMS, New Delhi
• “Naari” for Rang Mahotsav organized by CRY
•“It Rained again” for Monsoon Festival organized by Red Earth •“If I were the rain” book launch of Youthreach